ENiAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENiAC

Pioneer college of Arts and Science | BSc & BCA Student forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in
Congratulations to University Rank Holders: B.C.A: K.Sathyavaishnavi-I RANK, S.Maheswari-V RANK | M.Sc: S.Samanthadevi-III RANK, T.Ambika-IV RANK, S.Sharmila-VI RANK | M.Com: K.Malathi- V RANK, F.Aseena-VIII RANK, R.Saravanakumar-X RANK.
Latest topics
» NANO TECHNOLOGY
Informations About Wonders Of World I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:26 pm by ARUNTHATHIMOHAN

» Kaspersky 35 years validity key... amazing hack..
Informations About Wonders Of World I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 am by sarathbabu

» Mobile telephony standards[0G,1G,2G,3G,4G,5G technology]
Informations About Wonders Of World I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:14 am by sarathbabu

» 3G Technology
Informations About Wonders Of World I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:09 am by sarathbabu

» Detail about IMEI number
Informations About Wonders Of World I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:03 am by sarathbabu

» SIM CARD[meaning]
Informations About Wonders Of World I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:59 am by sarathbabu

» smartphone
Informations About Wonders Of World I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:55 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation] must see.....
Informations About Wonders Of World I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation]
Informations About Wonders Of World I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» GPS System Technology
Informations About Wonders Of World I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:36 pm by venkatesh

» கண்களை நம்பாதீர்கள்
Informations About Wonders Of World I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» CSS – ஆரம்ப வழிகாட்டி தமிழில்.
Informations About Wonders Of World I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 pm by Admin

» Top 10 Latest Inventions
Informations About Wonders Of World I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm by venkatesh

» கணினியை பராமரிக்க எழிய வழிமுறைகள்
Informations About Wonders Of World I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 pm by venkatesh

» Easy To Pick The Wndows Xp Key
Informations About Wonders Of World I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 pm by venkatesh

Top posters
Admin
Informations About Wonders Of World I_vote_lcapInformations About Wonders Of World I_voting_barInformations About Wonders Of World I_vote_rcap 
sarathbabu
Informations About Wonders Of World I_vote_lcapInformations About Wonders Of World I_voting_barInformations About Wonders Of World I_vote_rcap 
Divya
kanimozhi
SUBASRI
venkatesh
samson
manickaraaj
Mathivanan
ARUNTHATHIMOHAN
Gallery
Informations About Wonders Of World Empty
Poll
Which Internet Browser do you prefer?
Internet Explorer(IE)
Informations About Wonders Of World I_vote_lcap8%Informations About Wonders Of World I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Netscape
Informations About Wonders Of World I_vote_lcap0%Informations About Wonders Of World I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Opera
Informations About Wonders Of World I_vote_lcap8%Informations About Wonders Of World I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
mozilla firefox
Informations About Wonders Of World I_vote_lcap33%Informations About Wonders Of World I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
google chrome
Informations About Wonders Of World I_vote_lcap17%Informations About Wonders Of World I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Epic Browser
Informations About Wonders Of World I_vote_lcap25%Informations About Wonders Of World I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Informations About Wonders Of World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
venkatesh

Reputation/vote (வாக்கு) : 0

Informations About Wonders Of World Empty
PostSubject: Informations About Wonders Of World   Informations About Wonders Of World I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:40 pm

New7Wonders Foundation's Seven Wonders of the World
Main article: New Seven Wonders of the World
In 2001 an initiative was started by the Swiss corporation New7Wonders Foundation to choose the New Seven Wonders of the World from a selection of 200 existing monuments for profit.[11] Twenty-one finalists were announced January 1, 2006.[12] Egypt was not happy with the fact that the only original wonder would have to compete with the likes of the Statue of Liberty, the Sydney Opera House, and other landmarks; and called the project absurd. To solve this, Giza was named an honorary Candidate.[13] The results were announced on July 7, 2007:
Wonder Date of construction Location
Great Wall of China 5th century BCE – 16th century CE China
Petra c.100 BCE Jordan
Christ the Redeemer Opened 12 October 1931 Brazil
Machu Picchu c.1450 CE Peru
Chichen Itza c.600 CE Mexico
Colosseum Completed 80 CE Italy
Taj Mahal Completed c.1648 CE India
Great Pyramid of Giza Completed c.2560 BCE Egypt

you saw the images through http://venkateshindian.blogspot.com

Seven Natural Wonders of the World
Similar to the other lists of wonders, there is no consensus on a list of seven natural wonders of the world, as there has been debate over how large the list should be. One of the many lists was compiled by CNN:[17]
Grand Canyon
Great Barrier Reef
Harbor of Rio de Janeiro
Mount Everest
Aurora
Parícutin volcano
Victoria Falls

New7Wonders of Nature is a contemporary effort to create a list of seven natural wonders chosen by people through a global poll, organized by New Open World Corporation (NOWC), which ran the New Seven Wonders of the World campaign.
Seven Natural Wonders:[18] is a not for profit endeavour created to protect the seven natural wonders that have already been established.

Back to top Go down
http://www.venkatesh786.webs.com

Informations About Wonders Of World
Page 1 of 1