ENiAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENiAC

Pioneer college of Arts and Science | BSc & BCA Student forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in
Congratulations to University Rank Holders: B.C.A: K.Sathyavaishnavi-I RANK, S.Maheswari-V RANK | M.Sc: S.Samanthadevi-III RANK, T.Ambika-IV RANK, S.Sharmila-VI RANK | M.Com: K.Malathi- V RANK, F.Aseena-VIII RANK, R.Saravanakumar-X RANK.
Latest topics
» NANO TECHNOLOGY
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:26 pm by ARUNTHATHIMOHAN

» Kaspersky 35 years validity key... amazing hack..
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 am by sarathbabu

» Mobile telephony standards[0G,1G,2G,3G,4G,5G technology]
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:14 am by sarathbabu

» 3G Technology
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:09 am by sarathbabu

» Detail about IMEI number
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:03 am by sarathbabu

» SIM CARD[meaning]
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:59 am by sarathbabu

» smartphone
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:55 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation] must see.....
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation]
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» GPS System Technology
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:36 pm by venkatesh

» கண்களை நம்பாதீர்கள்
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» CSS – ஆரம்ப வழிகாட்டி தமிழில்.
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 pm by Admin

» Top 10 Latest Inventions
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm by venkatesh

» கணினியை பராமரிக்க எழிய வழிமுறைகள்
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 pm by venkatesh

» Easy To Pick The Wndows Xp Key
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 pm by venkatesh

Top posters
Admin
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_vote_lcapNational Talent Search Examination test paper I_voting_barNational Talent Search Examination test paper I_vote_rcap 
sarathbabu
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_vote_lcapNational Talent Search Examination test paper I_voting_barNational Talent Search Examination test paper I_vote_rcap 
Divya
kanimozhi
SUBASRI
venkatesh
samson
manickaraaj
Mathivanan
ARUNTHATHIMOHAN
Gallery
National Talent Search Examination test paper Empty
Poll
Which Internet Browser do you prefer?
Internet Explorer(IE)
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_vote_lcap8%National Talent Search Examination test paper I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Netscape
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_vote_lcap0%National Talent Search Examination test paper I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Opera
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_vote_lcap8%National Talent Search Examination test paper I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
mozilla firefox
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_vote_lcap33%National Talent Search Examination test paper I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
google chrome
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_vote_lcap17%National Talent Search Examination test paper I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Epic Browser
National Talent Search Examination test paper I_vote_lcap25%National Talent Search Examination test paper I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

National Talent Search Examination test paper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reputation/vote (வாக்கு) : 5

National Talent Search Examination test paper Empty
PostSubject: National Talent Search Examination test paper   National Talent Search Examination test paper I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Introduction:

National Talent Search Scheme is a flagship programme of the NCERT. It started in 1963
as National Science Talent Search with the purpose of identifying and nurturing the talented
students. Over the last four and a half decades the scheme underwent a number of changes.
It started with 10 scholarships and presently 1000 scholarships are awarded to talented
students throughout the country. The scheme started with the identification of talent for
pursuing courses in basic sciences only. Then with the introduction of 10+2+3 pattern of
education it was not longer confined to only science but was extended to social sciences,
engineering and medicine also. It was renamed as National Talent Search Scheme. For a
long time the scheme operated at Class X level but since 2007 this scheme has been shifted
to Class VIII. The scholarships are given from Class IX till Ph.D. level in Social Sciences,
Sciences and till second degree level in professional courses like Engineering, Medicine,
Management, Law, etc.

The NTS Scheme follows a two stage selection procedure. The first stage is conducted by
states/UTs and the second stage is conducted by NCERT. The written examination at the
both the stages comprises two tests – Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude
Test (SAT). Each state prepares its own tests and selects a stipulated number of candidates
for the national level examination to be conducted for 4000 students by the NCERT. About
1500 students who qualify the National level written examination are called for face-to-face
interview. The final award is made on the basis of composite scores obtained in MAT, SAT
and the interview.

click the following like to download National Talent Search Examination test paper:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happy reading...
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thottarayaswamy.net

National Talent Search Examination test paper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ENiAC :: DOWNLOADS-
Jump to: