ENiAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENiAC

Pioneer college of Arts and Science | BSc & BCA Student forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in
Congratulations to University Rank Holders: B.C.A: K.Sathyavaishnavi-I RANK, S.Maheswari-V RANK | M.Sc: S.Samanthadevi-III RANK, T.Ambika-IV RANK, S.Sharmila-VI RANK | M.Com: K.Malathi- V RANK, F.Aseena-VIII RANK, R.Saravanakumar-X RANK.
Latest topics
» NANO TECHNOLOGY
16. Pointing gestures  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:26 pm by ARUNTHATHIMOHAN

» Kaspersky 35 years validity key... amazing hack..
16. Pointing gestures  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 am by sarathbabu

» Mobile telephony standards[0G,1G,2G,3G,4G,5G technology]
16. Pointing gestures  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:14 am by sarathbabu

» 3G Technology
16. Pointing gestures  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:09 am by sarathbabu

» Detail about IMEI number
16. Pointing gestures  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:03 am by sarathbabu

» SIM CARD[meaning]
16. Pointing gestures  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:59 am by sarathbabu

» smartphone
16. Pointing gestures  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:55 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation] must see.....
16. Pointing gestures  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation]
16. Pointing gestures  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» GPS System Technology
16. Pointing gestures  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:36 pm by venkatesh

» கண்களை நம்பாதீர்கள்
16. Pointing gestures  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» CSS – ஆரம்ப வழிகாட்டி தமிழில்.
16. Pointing gestures  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 pm by Admin

» Top 10 Latest Inventions
16. Pointing gestures  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm by venkatesh

» கணினியை பராமரிக்க எழிய வழிமுறைகள்
16. Pointing gestures  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 pm by venkatesh

» Easy To Pick The Wndows Xp Key
16. Pointing gestures  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 pm by venkatesh

Top posters
Admin
16. Pointing gestures  I_vote_lcap16. Pointing gestures  I_voting_bar16. Pointing gestures  I_vote_rcap 
sarathbabu
16. Pointing gestures  I_vote_lcap16. Pointing gestures  I_voting_bar16. Pointing gestures  I_vote_rcap 
Divya
kanimozhi
SUBASRI
venkatesh
samson
manickaraaj
Mathivanan
ARUNTHATHIMOHAN
Gallery
16. Pointing gestures  Empty
Poll
Which Internet Browser do you prefer?
Internet Explorer(IE)
16. Pointing gestures  I_vote_lcap8%16. Pointing gestures  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Netscape
16. Pointing gestures  I_vote_lcap0%16. Pointing gestures  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Opera
 8% [ 1 ]
mozilla firefox
16. Pointing gestures  I_vote_lcap33%16. Pointing gestures  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
google chrome
16. Pointing gestures  I_vote_lcap17%16. Pointing gestures  I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Epic Browser
16. Pointing gestures  I_vote_lcap25%16. Pointing gestures  I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

16. Pointing gestures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reputation/vote (வாக்கு) : 5

16. Pointing gestures  Empty
PostSubject: 16. Pointing gestures    16. Pointing gestures  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:55 am

Open Formation Gesture
16. Pointing gestures  8-117-1
* People in most English speaking countries stand with their bodies oriented to form an angle of 90 degrees during ordinary social intercourse.
* The two men in are displaying similar status by holding similar gestures and posture and the angle formed by their torsos indicates that an impersonal conversation is probably taking place. The formation of the triangle invites a third person of similar status to join the conversation. When a fourth person is accepted into the group a square will be formed and for a fifth person, either a circle or two triangles.

Closed Formation Gesture
16. Pointing gestures  8-118-1
* When intimacy or privacy is required by two people, the angle formed by their torsos decreases from 90 degrees down to 0 degrees. A man wishing to attract a female partner uses this ploy, as well as other courtship gestures, when he makes his play for her.
* To accept his approach, she need only orient her torso angle to 0 degrees and allow him to enter her territory.

Inclusion and Exclusion Techniques
16. Pointing gestures  8-119-120-1-1

Interviewing Two People
16. Pointing gestures  8-120-3
Let us assume that you, person C, are going to interview or talk to persons A and B, and let us say that by either choice or circumstance you are sitting in a triangular position at a round table. Let us also assume that person A is very talkative and asks many questions and that person B remains silent throughout. When A asks you a question, how can you answer him and carry on a conversation without making B feel excluded? Use this simple but highly effective inclusion technique: when A asks a question, look at him as you begin to answer, then turn your head towards B, then back to A, then to B again until you make your final statement, looking at A (who asked the question) again as you finish your sentence. This technique lets B feel involved in the conversation and is particularly useful if you need to have B on side with you.

Foot Pointing Gesture
16. Pointing gestures  8-121-1
* The foot indicates the direction in which a person would like to go, but they are also used to point at people who are interesting or attractive. Imagine that you are at a social function and you notice a group of three men and one very attractive woman . The conversation seems to be dominated by the men and the woman is just listening.
* You will also notice that she is giving a sideways glance to the man who is using the thumbs-in-belt gesture.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thottarayaswamy.net

16. Pointing gestures
Page 1 of 1