ENiAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENiAC

Pioneer college of Arts and Science | BSc & BCA Student forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in
Congratulations to University Rank Holders: B.C.A: K.Sathyavaishnavi-I RANK, S.Maheswari-V RANK | M.Sc: S.Samanthadevi-III RANK, T.Ambika-IV RANK, S.Sharmila-VI RANK | M.Com: K.Malathi- V RANK, F.Aseena-VIII RANK, R.Saravanakumar-X RANK.
Latest topics
» NANO TECHNOLOGY
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:26 pm by ARUNTHATHIMOHAN

» Kaspersky 35 years validity key... amazing hack..
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 am by sarathbabu

» Mobile telephony standards[0G,1G,2G,3G,4G,5G technology]
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:14 am by sarathbabu

» 3G Technology
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:09 am by sarathbabu

» Detail about IMEI number
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:03 am by sarathbabu

» SIM CARD[meaning]
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:59 am by sarathbabu

» smartphone
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:55 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation] must see.....
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation]
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» GPS System Technology
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:36 pm by venkatesh

» கண்களை நம்பாதீர்கள்
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» CSS – ஆரம்ப வழிகாட்டி தமிழில்.
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 pm by Admin

» Top 10 Latest Inventions
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm by venkatesh

» கணினியை பராமரிக்க எழிய வழிமுறைகள்
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 pm by venkatesh

» Easy To Pick The Wndows Xp Key
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 pm by venkatesh

Top posters
Admin
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_vote_lcap7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_voting_bar7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_vote_rcap 
sarathbabu
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_vote_lcap7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_voting_bar7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_vote_rcap 
Divya
kanimozhi
SUBASRI
venkatesh
samson
manickaraaj
Mathivanan
ARUNTHATHIMOHAN
Gallery
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. Empty
Poll
Which Internet Browser do you prefer?
Internet Explorer(IE)
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_vote_lcap8%7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Netscape
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_vote_lcap0%7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Opera
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_vote_lcap8%7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
mozilla firefox
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_vote_lcap33%7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
google chrome
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_vote_lcap17%7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Epic Browser
7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_vote_lcap25%7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

7 Amazing Features of Windows7.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samson

Reputation/vote (வாக்கு) : 1

PostSubject: 7 Amazing Features of Windows7.   7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:00 am

It’s a long time passed after the launch of windows 7, but most of us are not aware about the exciting new & useful features of windows 7. Now its time to learn about the seven new features of windows 7.

1."AUTOMATIC CHANGING OF DESKTOP WALLPAPER"

This feature is first time introduced in the windows 7 to make it more beautiful. Windows 7 comes with 5-6 built-in themes, with different sound effects,colors,design, and wallpapers. In the personalize menu, you can select multiple wallpapers and they will shuffled after some time interval.

2."LIVE MEDIA STREMING"

Windows 7 allows to stream live videos, media files within the Windows Media Player. Streaming is possible on both the local network or from the internet. Learn more about Live Streaming.

3."BLU-RAY DISC SUPPORT"

Nowadays Blu-Ray discs has won the high-definition DVD war. A single Blu-Ray disc can store large amount of data equivalent to a single hard disk. Windows 7 OS (Operating System) includes native functionality to read & write Blu-Ray discs.

4."MULTIPLE INSTANCES OF SAME PROFRAM"

Have you ever opened multiple instances of same program on the earlier versions of windows? Of course not, but windows 7 lets you do that. Simply hold SHIFT key while left-clicking on the first instance of the program in the taskbar. Second Instance will be opened.

5."XP MODE"

Partially most of the applications runs fine on windows 7, but still there are some applications which are not compatible with this latest version of Operating System. So to configure this incompatibility problem, windows 7 introduce the feature of Windows XP Mode. This feature allows you to run a full functional version of XP within Windows 7, with the help of a tools called Virtual PC.

6."DIRECT ACCESS FEATURE"

It has been reviewed that DirectAccess is one of the more compelling reasons that business are moving towards upgrading to windows 7. Direct Access enables to establish Bi-Directional Link among internal networks or over the internet. This feature facilitates multiple users to remotely access the machines over the network. Necessary Condition: To enjoy this feature, your network must be using Windows Server 2008 R2 OS.

7."FAST BOOTING"

Last but not the least, the most glamorous feature of windows 7 is its booting time, it is 20% faster than Windows Vista! (Tested By Window Experts). It takes about 27 seconds for login prompt to appear after boot, in comparison with windows vista which takes 34 seconds for the same.
Back to top Go down
SUBASRI

Reputation/vote (வாக்கு) : 1

PostSubject: greet u   7 Amazing Features of Windows7. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 am

nice! informatic Very Happy
Back to top Go down

7 Amazing Features of Windows7.
Page 1 of 1