ENiAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENiAC

Pioneer college of Arts and Science | BSc & BCA Student forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in
Congratulations to University Rank Holders: B.C.A: K.Sathyavaishnavi-I RANK, S.Maheswari-V RANK | M.Sc: S.Samanthadevi-III RANK, T.Ambika-IV RANK, S.Sharmila-VI RANK | M.Com: K.Malathi- V RANK, F.Aseena-VIII RANK, R.Saravanakumar-X RANK.
Latest topics
» NANO TECHNOLOGY
How to Register a Domain Name I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:26 pm by ARUNTHATHIMOHAN

» Kaspersky 35 years validity key... amazing hack..
How to Register a Domain Name I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 am by sarathbabu

» Mobile telephony standards[0G,1G,2G,3G,4G,5G technology]
How to Register a Domain Name I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:14 am by sarathbabu

» 3G Technology
How to Register a Domain Name I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:09 am by sarathbabu

» Detail about IMEI number
How to Register a Domain Name I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:03 am by sarathbabu

» SIM CARD[meaning]
How to Register a Domain Name I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:59 am by sarathbabu

» smartphone
How to Register a Domain Name I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:55 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation] must see.....
How to Register a Domain Name I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation]
How to Register a Domain Name I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» GPS System Technology
How to Register a Domain Name I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:36 pm by venkatesh

» கண்களை நம்பாதீர்கள்
How to Register a Domain Name I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» CSS – ஆரம்ப வழிகாட்டி தமிழில்.
How to Register a Domain Name I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 pm by Admin

» Top 10 Latest Inventions
How to Register a Domain Name I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm by venkatesh

» கணினியை பராமரிக்க எழிய வழிமுறைகள்
How to Register a Domain Name I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 pm by venkatesh

» Easy To Pick The Wndows Xp Key
How to Register a Domain Name I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 pm by venkatesh

Top posters
Admin
How to Register a Domain Name I_vote_lcapHow to Register a Domain Name I_voting_barHow to Register a Domain Name I_vote_rcap 
sarathbabu
How to Register a Domain Name I_vote_lcapHow to Register a Domain Name I_voting_barHow to Register a Domain Name I_vote_rcap 
Divya
kanimozhi
SUBASRI
venkatesh
samson
manickaraaj
Mathivanan
ARUNTHATHIMOHAN
Gallery
How to Register a Domain Name Empty
Poll
Which Internet Browser do you prefer?
Internet Explorer(IE)
How to Register a Domain Name I_vote_lcap8%How to Register a Domain Name I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Netscape
How to Register a Domain Name I_vote_lcap0%How to Register a Domain Name I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Opera
How to Register a Domain Name I_vote_lcap8%How to Register a Domain Name I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
mozilla firefox
How to Register a Domain Name I_vote_lcap33%How to Register a Domain Name I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
google chrome
How to Register a Domain Name I_vote_lcap17%How to Register a Domain Name I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Epic Browser
How to Register a Domain Name I_vote_lcap25%How to Register a Domain Name I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to Register a Domain Name

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divya

Divya

Reputation/vote (வாக்கு) : 1

How to Register a Domain Name Empty
PostSubject: How to Register a Domain Name   How to Register a Domain Name I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:24 am

How do I go about selecting domain name?
You need to make sure that the domain name is the same as that of your organization. This way, even someone who is not very sure of your exact domain name, will be able to reach it fairly easily. You can check out all the domain names, that you could use on search engines and domain name generators, and select the most appropriate and favorable one.

Where can I register the domain name that I have selected?
There are several websites that are domain name registration service providers. The charges and terms and conditions along with the domain name rules, may slightly differ from service provider to service provider. Either ways, the charges will be reasonable. Make sure that they provide the domain space, that would be applicable for your business. It is mostly favorable to go for a dynamic domain rather than a static one.

What all are the procedures involved, while I register a domain name?
As per the normal procedure followed by most of the domain name registrars, the procedure followed is:
Select a domain name.
Select the domain name registrar, that you wish to register your domain name with.
Read the web hosting terms and conditions carefully.
Make the payment and make sure that you have the control of the domain name.
Once the control of the domain name is in your hands, you can upload your web-content as per your choice.

What are the options that I have for my domain name extensions? Which one is proper for me?
There are many common and new types of domain name extensions. You could go for a .com, .org, .us, .edu, .uk, .in, .name, .net, .info, .pro, .biz etc. Your domain name registrar will furnish you with the individual domain name registering rules for each of them. However, they all have certain specific importance. Like, .com, .org, .net, are most appropriate for business. Others like, .edu, .info, .biz, are more appropriate for and informative or education based website. Domain names ending with .name are mostly private websites. The website that end with two alphabets like .us, .uk, .in are country specific and have a separate set of rules and procedures for them.
How to Register a Domain Name 295562-54012-0
Once the domain name is registered, you can upload the web content on that virtual location through internet technology. Many domain name registrars also offer to create and upload the website with an additional charge. You could opt for that option as well. Anyways this is where I sign off! I hope, that now you know how to register a domain name. Have fun in your domain!!
rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.divya06.ning.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ENiAC :: BLOG-
Jump to: