ENiAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENiAC

Pioneer college of Arts and Science | BSc & BCA Student forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in
Congratulations to University Rank Holders: B.C.A: K.Sathyavaishnavi-I RANK, S.Maheswari-V RANK | M.Sc: S.Samanthadevi-III RANK, T.Ambika-IV RANK, S.Sharmila-VI RANK | M.Com: K.Malathi- V RANK, F.Aseena-VIII RANK, R.Saravanakumar-X RANK.
Latest topics
» NANO TECHNOLOGY
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:26 pm by ARUNTHATHIMOHAN

» Kaspersky 35 years validity key... amazing hack..
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 am by sarathbabu

» Mobile telephony standards[0G,1G,2G,3G,4G,5G technology]
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:14 am by sarathbabu

» 3G Technology
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:09 am by sarathbabu

» Detail about IMEI number
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:03 am by sarathbabu

» SIM CARD[meaning]
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:59 am by sarathbabu

» smartphone
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:55 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation] must see.....
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation]
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» GPS System Technology
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:36 pm by venkatesh

» கண்களை நம்பாதீர்கள்
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» CSS – ஆரம்ப வழிகாட்டி தமிழில்.
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 pm by Admin

» Top 10 Latest Inventions
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm by venkatesh

» கணினியை பராமரிக்க எழிய வழிமுறைகள்
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 pm by venkatesh

» Easy To Pick The Wndows Xp Key
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 pm by venkatesh

Top posters
Admin
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_vote_lcapReasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_voting_barReasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_vote_rcap 
sarathbabu
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_vote_lcapReasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_voting_barReasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_vote_rcap 
Divya
kanimozhi
SUBASRI
venkatesh
samson
manickaraaj
Mathivanan
ARUNTHATHIMOHAN
Gallery
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian Empty
Poll
Which Internet Browser do you prefer?
Internet Explorer(IE)
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_vote_lcap8%Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Netscape
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_vote_lcap0%Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Opera
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_vote_lcap8%Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
mozilla firefox
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_vote_lcap33%Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
google chrome
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_vote_lcap17%Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Epic Browser
Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_vote_lcap25%Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
venkatesh

Reputation/vote (வாக்கு) : 0

Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian Empty
PostSubject: Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian   Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 pm

what do u know about India,
I Like to answer when its just not a answer its a chalenge,
i like to enjoy these type of question question

Who is the co-founder of Sun Microsystems?
Who is the creator of Pentium chip (needs no introduction as 90% of the today’s computers run on it)?
Who is the third richest man on the world?

Who is the founder and creator of Hotmail (Hotmail is world’s No.1 web
based email program)?
Who is the president of AT & T-Bell Labs (AT & T-Bell Labs is the
creator of program languages such as C, C++, Unix to name a few)?

Do you know they are all INDIANS
fOR MORE QUESTION ANSWER LIKE THIS VISIT
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/sites/401/Forum-450-PROUD-TO-BE-INDIAN.aspx

Quotes about India.

We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no
worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made.
Albert Einstein.

India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the
mother of history, the grandmother of legend and the great grand mother of
tradition.
Mark Twain.

If there is one place on the face of earth where all dreams of living men
have found a home from the very earliest days when man began the dream of
existence, it is India.
Frech scholar Romain Rolland.

India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without
ever having to send a single soldier across her border.
Hu Shih
(Former Chinese ambassador to USA)

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG, THE LIST COULD BE ENDLESS.
BUT, if we don’t see even a glimpse of that great India in the India that
we see today, it clearly means that we are not working up to our potential;
and that if we do, we could once again be an evershining and inspiring
country setting a bright path for rest of the world to follow.
I hope you enjoyed it and work towards the welfare of INDIA.

Say proudly, I AM AN INDIAN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.venkatesh786.webs.com

Reasons For Proud To Be An Indian
Page 1 of 1