ENiAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENiAC

Pioneer college of Arts and Science | BSc & BCA Student forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in
Congratulations to University Rank Holders: B.C.A: K.Sathyavaishnavi-I RANK, S.Maheswari-V RANK | M.Sc: S.Samanthadevi-III RANK, T.Ambika-IV RANK, S.Sharmila-VI RANK | M.Com: K.Malathi- V RANK, F.Aseena-VIII RANK, R.Saravanakumar-X RANK.
Latest topics
» NANO TECHNOLOGY
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:26 pm by ARUNTHATHIMOHAN

» Kaspersky 35 years validity key... amazing hack..
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 am by sarathbabu

» Mobile telephony standards[0G,1G,2G,3G,4G,5G technology]
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:14 am by sarathbabu

» 3G Technology
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:09 am by sarathbabu

» Detail about IMEI number
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:03 am by sarathbabu

» SIM CARD[meaning]
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:59 am by sarathbabu

» smartphone
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:55 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation] must see.....
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation]
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» GPS System Technology
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:36 pm by venkatesh

» கண்களை நம்பாதீர்கள்
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» CSS – ஆரம்ப வழிகாட்டி தமிழில்.
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 pm by Admin

» Top 10 Latest Inventions
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm by venkatesh

» கணினியை பராமரிக்க எழிய வழிமுறைகள்
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 pm by venkatesh

» Easy To Pick The Wndows Xp Key
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 pm by venkatesh

Top posters
Admin
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_lcapWhat is the most used language in the software industry.  I_voting_barWhat is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_rcap 
sarathbabu
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_lcapWhat is the most used language in the software industry.  I_voting_barWhat is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_rcap 
Divya
kanimozhi
SUBASRI
venkatesh
samson
manickaraaj
Mathivanan
ARUNTHATHIMOHAN
Gallery
What is the most used language in the software industry.  Empty
Poll
Which Internet Browser do you prefer?
Internet Explorer(IE)
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_lcap8%What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Netscape
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_lcap0%What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Opera
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_lcap8%What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
mozilla firefox
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_lcap33%What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
google chrome
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_lcap17%What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Epic Browser
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_lcap25%What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What is the most used language in the software industry.

Go down 
3 posters

C
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_lcap0%What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
C++
 0% [ 0 ]
JAVA
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_lcap50%What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
SAP
 0% [ 0 ]
PHP
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_lcap38%What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
.NET
What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_lcap12%What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reputation/vote (வாக்கு) : 5

PostSubject: What is the most used language in the software industry.    What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:02 am

select
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thottarayaswamy.net
kanimozhi

Reputation/vote (வாக்கு) : 1

PostSubject: Re: What is the most used language in the software industry.    What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:24 am

Admin wrote:
select

Both the java and php will be used.........
Back to top Go down
Divya

Divya

Reputation/vote (வாக்கு) : 1

PostSubject: Programming language in s/w industry   What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:54 am

What programming languages used mostly in industry depends on what you plan on doing. For websites/servers in a corporate setting, the .net stuff is very popular. And part of the .net stuff we have c# or even visual basic. So, in conclusion, php and Java may be used i think soo....
rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.divya06.ning.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most used language in the software industry.    What is the most used language in the software industry.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1