ENiAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENiAC

Pioneer college of Arts and Science | BSc & BCA Student forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in
Congratulations to University Rank Holders: B.C.A: K.Sathyavaishnavi-I RANK, S.Maheswari-V RANK | M.Sc: S.Samanthadevi-III RANK, T.Ambika-IV RANK, S.Sharmila-VI RANK | M.Com: K.Malathi- V RANK, F.Aseena-VIII RANK, R.Saravanakumar-X RANK.
Latest topics
» NANO TECHNOLOGY
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:26 pm by ARUNTHATHIMOHAN

» Kaspersky 35 years validity key... amazing hack..
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 am by sarathbabu

» Mobile telephony standards[0G,1G,2G,3G,4G,5G technology]
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:14 am by sarathbabu

» 3G Technology
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:09 am by sarathbabu

» Detail about IMEI number
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:03 am by sarathbabu

» SIM CARD[meaning]
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:59 am by sarathbabu

» smartphone
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:55 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation] must see.....
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation]
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» GPS System Technology
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:36 pm by venkatesh

» கண்களை நம்பாதீர்கள்
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» CSS – ஆரம்ப வழிகாட்டி தமிழில்.
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 pm by Admin

» Top 10 Latest Inventions
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm by venkatesh

» கணினியை பராமரிக்க எழிய வழிமுறைகள்
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 pm by venkatesh

» Easy To Pick The Wndows Xp Key
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 pm by venkatesh

Top posters
Admin
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_vote_lcapALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_voting_barALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_vote_rcap 
sarathbabu
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_vote_lcapALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_voting_barALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_vote_rcap 
Divya
kanimozhi
SUBASRI
venkatesh
samson
manickaraaj
Mathivanan
ARUNTHATHIMOHAN
Gallery
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE Empty
Poll
Which Internet Browser do you prefer?
Internet Explorer(IE)
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_vote_lcap8%ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Netscape
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_vote_lcap0%ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Opera
 8% [ 1 ]
mozilla firefox
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_vote_lcap33%ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
google chrome
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_vote_lcap17%ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Epic Browser
ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_vote_lcap25%ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sarathbabu

Reputation/vote (வாக்கு) : 0

PostSubject: ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE   ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:11 am

*In what ratio must rice at Rs.30 per kg mixed with rice at Rs.10.80 per kg so that the mixture be worth Rs.10per kg Ans:8:7

*In what ratio must wheat at Rs.3.20 pe rkg be mixed with wheat at Rs.2.90 per kg so that the mixture be worth Rs.3.08 per kg Ans:3:2

*How many kilograms of sugar costing Rs/.9 per kg must be mixed with 27kg of sugar costing Rs.7 per kg so that there may ba gain of 10% by selling the mixture at Rs.9.24 per kg ? Ans:63kg

*In what ratio must water be mixed with milk to gain 16 2/3% on selling the mixture at cost price ? Ans: 1:6

*Two vessels A and B contain milk and water mixed in the ratio 8:5 and 5:2 res. The ratio in which these two mixtures be mixed to get a new mixture containing milk and a water in the ratio 9:4? Ans:2:7

*In what ratio water be mixed with milk costing Rs.12 per liter to obtain a mixture worth of Rs.8 per litre? Ans 1:2

*A sum of Rs.4000 is lent out in two parts, one at 8% simple interest and the other at 10% simple interest. In the annual interest is Rs.352, the sum lent at 8% is Ans:Rs.2400

*A merchant has 100kg of sugar, part of which he sells at 8% profit and the rest at 18% profit. He gains 14% on the whole. The quantity sold at 18% profit isAns:600kg

*Two vessels A and B contain milk and water mixed in the ratio 4:3 and 2:3 in what ratio must these mixtures be mixed to form new mixture containing half milk and half water? Ans: 7:5

*A jar full of whisky contains 40% alcohol. A part of this whisky is replaced by another containing 19% alcohol and now the percentage of alcohol was found to be 26% the quantity of whisky replaced is ans : 2/3
729ml of mixture contains milk and water in the ratio 7:2 how much more wate is to be added to get a new mixture containing milk and water in the ratio 7:3? Ans 81ml

*A sum of Rs.312 was divided amng 100boys and girls in such a way that the boy gets Rs.3.60 and each girl Rs.2.40 the number of girls is Ans:40
*A man covered a distance of 2000km in 18 hours partly by bus at 72kmph and partly by train at 16kmph the distance covered by bus is ans:720lm

*A sum of rs.36.90 is made up of 180 coins which are either 10 paise coins or 25 p coins. The number of 10 p coins is ans:54
*A dishonest milk man professes to sell his milk at cost price but he mixed it with water and thereby gains 25%. The percentage of water in the mixture is ans:20%

*A mixture of 20kg of spirt and water contains 10 water How much water must be added to this mixture to raise the percentage of water to 25%? Ans 4kg

*A container contains 40kg of milk, from this container 4kg of milk was taken out and replaced by water. This process was repeated further two times. How much milk is now contained by the container? Ans:29.16kg

*A can contains a mixture of two liquids A and B in the ratio 7:5 when 9 litres of mixture are drawn off and the can is filled with B, the ratio of A and B becomes 7:9 how many litres of liquids A was contained by the can initially? Ans:21
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reputation/vote (வாக்கு) : 5

PostSubject: welcome back   ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:38 am

happy 2 see u in enaic!!! afro
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thottarayaswamy.net

ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ENiAC :: Interview preperation and Placement Papers-
Jump to: