ENiAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENiAC

Pioneer college of Arts and Science | BSc & BCA Student forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in
Congratulations to University Rank Holders: B.C.A: K.Sathyavaishnavi-I RANK, S.Maheswari-V RANK | M.Sc: S.Samanthadevi-III RANK, T.Ambika-IV RANK, S.Sharmila-VI RANK | M.Com: K.Malathi- V RANK, F.Aseena-VIII RANK, R.Saravanakumar-X RANK.
Latest topics
» NANO TECHNOLOGY
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:26 pm by ARUNTHATHIMOHAN

» Kaspersky 35 years validity key... amazing hack..
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 am by sarathbabu

» Mobile telephony standards[0G,1G,2G,3G,4G,5G technology]
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:14 am by sarathbabu

» 3G Technology
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:09 am by sarathbabu

» Detail about IMEI number
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:03 am by sarathbabu

» SIM CARD[meaning]
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:59 am by sarathbabu

» smartphone
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:55 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation] must see.....
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» Blender [animation]
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am by sarathbabu

» GPS System Technology
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:36 pm by venkatesh

» கண்களை நம்பாதீர்கள்
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» CSS – ஆரம்ப வழிகாட்டி தமிழில்.
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 pm by Admin

» Top 10 Latest Inventions
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm by venkatesh

» கணினியை பராமரிக்க எழிய வழிமுறைகள்
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 pm by venkatesh

» Easy To Pick The Wndows Xp Key
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 pm by venkatesh

Top posters
Admin
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_vote_lcap9. Popular gestures and actions  I_voting_bar9. Popular gestures and actions  I_vote_rcap 
sarathbabu
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_vote_lcap9. Popular gestures and actions  I_voting_bar9. Popular gestures and actions  I_vote_rcap 
Divya
kanimozhi
SUBASRI
venkatesh
samson
manickaraaj
Mathivanan
ARUNTHATHIMOHAN
Gallery
9. Popular gestures and actions  Empty
Poll
Which Internet Browser do you prefer?
Internet Explorer(IE)
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_vote_lcap8%9. Popular gestures and actions  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Netscape
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_vote_lcap0%9. Popular gestures and actions  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Opera
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_vote_lcap8%9. Popular gestures and actions  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
mozilla firefox
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_vote_lcap33%9. Popular gestures and actions  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
google chrome
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_vote_lcap17%9. Popular gestures and actions  I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Epic Browser
9. Popular gestures and actions  I_vote_lcap25%9. Popular gestures and actions  I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ENiAC on your social bookmarking website
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

9. Popular gestures and actions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reputation/vote (வாக்கு) : 5

9. Popular gestures and actions  Empty
PostSubject: 9. Popular gestures and actions    9. Popular gestures and actions  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:45 am

Head Gestures
9. Popular gestures and actions  8-77-12
* Neutral Head Position - The position taken by the person who has a neutral attitude about what he is hearing. The head usually remains still and may occasionally give small nods.
* Interested Head Position - When the head tilts to one side it shows that interest has developed.
* Disapproval Head Position - When the head is down, it signals that the attitude is negative and even judgmental. Critical evaluation clusters are normally made with the head down and, unless you can get the person’s head up or tilted, you may have a communication problem.

Both Hands Behind Head
9. Popular gestures and actions  8-79-1
* This gesture is typical of such professionals as accountants, lawyers, sales managers, bank managers or people who are feeling confident, dominant, or superior about something.
* It is also a gesture used by the 'know-it-all' individual and many people find it irritating when someone does it to them.

Readiness Gestures
9. Popular gestures and actions  8-82-1
* The individual is seen standing with the hands-on-hips pose, for this is one of the most common gestures used by man to communicate an aggressive attitude.
* Some observers have labeled this gesture 'readiness' which in the right context is correct, but the basic meaning is aggression.

Seated Readiness Gestures
9. Popular gestures and actions  8-83-84-1-12
* One of the most valuable gestures that a negotiator can learn to recognize is seated readiness.
* The readiness gestures that signal a desire to end a conversation or encounter are leaning forward with both hands on both knees, or leaning forward with both hands gripping the chair. Should either of these occur during a conversation it would he wise for you to take the lead and terminate it. This allows you to maintain a psychological advantage and to keep the control.

Male-Male Aggression Gestures9. Popular gestures and actions  8-86-12
* Two men sizing each other up, using the characteristic hands-on-hips and thumbs-in-belt gestures.
* Considering that they are both turned at an angle away from each other and the lower halves of their bodies are relaxed, it would be reasonable to assume that these two males are unconsciously evaluating each other and that an attack is unlikely.
* Their conversation may be casual or friendly but a completely relaxed atmosphere will not exist until their hands-on-hips gestures cease and open palm gestures are used.
* If these two men had been directly facing each other with their feet planted firmly on the ground, a fight would be likely to occur
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thottarayaswamy.net

9. Popular gestures and actions
Page 1 of 1